In compliance with the rules of the art. 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 from the Information Society’s services (LSSI), from the Colegio Internacional Costa Adeje we inform you that for the correctly surfing and use of this website it’s required the technical cookies installation and preferences administration.
You can choose provide or not your consent to the cookies installation, in the case of doesn’t agree, or block them, the surfing through the site could not be correct, generating issues in the on-line purchase’s moment, in the register of the website, and/or in the multimedia content display.
What are the Cookies?
The cookies are small text files, which keep user information and they store them in their own device as PC, Tablet or Smartphone.
How send out the Cookies and what for?
The cookies are sent out by a website, with the purpose of improving the user’s surfing experience, enough to carrying out the actions’s analysis inside the website. The cookies allows that the website which has sent out them, remember the choices and user surfing’s characteristics.
Which types of cookies exists?
The cookies can be classified according to 3 criteria:
- Managing Entity: If they own the cookies or third party cookies.
- Period which they remain actives: Session Cookies or persistent Cookies.
- According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies
- Personalization Cookies
- Analysis Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies
How I manage the Cookies from my own devices?
You should choose if you agree or not the Cookies installation in your devices. You can choose the direct block of the cookies installation from your browser, as well as you can choose the installation of some of them and the erase of the others.
How to configure the Cookies according to your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft Support or the browser assistance.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Record > Personalized Configuration. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla Support or the browser assistance.
- Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content Configuration. For more information, you can consult the Google Support or the browser assistance.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult the Apple Support or the browser assistance.
- Opera: Configuration > Opctions > Advanced > for more information, you can consult the Opera Support or the browser assistance.
*Those configurations can not be available on the mobile devices such as tablets or Smartphones.
*If you are using a different browser tan the previous ones, consult your installation policy, use and cookies block.
Cookies used on this website
|Manage the languages’s website
Cookies used on external websites
Cookies on Social networks and Internet services
In the same way, please keep in mind that third party cookies will be installed on all visitors to the following platforms where International Costa Adeje School has a page and / or company profile:
- Facebook: Cookies, pixels and other similar technologies https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: Data Protection and Cookies Policy https://twitter.com/privacy
- Linkedin: The cookies from the LinkedIn’s website http://es.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Foursquare: Cookies and other similar technologies on Foursquare https://es.foursquare.com/legal/cookiepolicy
- G+ y Youtube: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functions of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
It’s possible that we update the Cookies Policy of our website, for this reason we do recommend you review this policy every time you access to our website with the objective of being properly informed about how and what for we use the cookies.