- Create a school open to different cultures, promoting understanding and respect among them.
- Encourage the acquisition of basic skills, values and attitudes that promote the comprehensive development of students.
- Pushing for dialogue and communication throughout the educational community.
- Support activities that promote education in the values of: tolerance, gender equality, solidarity…
- Promoting respect for the environment.
- Encourage the acquisition of study skills and teamwork.
- Establishment of rules of coexistence in schools.
- Creating a climate of trust in which students can express their worries and concerns.
- Promoting, with our example, tolerance and respect.
- Resolution of conflict through dialogue.
- Rejection of the games involving violence.
- Promotion of activities such as meetings, stories with a message of cooperation, respect …
- Celebration of the Day of Peace.
- Collection of books and toys for solidarity.
- Solidarity Race.
- Solidarity Magazine.
- Solidarity calendar.
- Freedom, justice, equality, political/religious/cultural pluralism…
- Knowledge and respect for fundamental rights and duties.
- Value and respect for the Canarian Community in Spain, in Europe and in the world.
- Promotion of healthy eating habits, hygiene, rest, sport…
- Informative talks on oral hygiene, nutrition…
- Disease Prevention.
Road safety education
- Accident prevention.
- Initiation in the urban environment as a pedestrian, as a commuter or user of vehicles.
- Knowledge and acceptance of traffic rules.
- Correct use of public transport.
- Education to be critical about advertising.
- Education to detect the provenance and sustainable processing of consumer products.
- Leveraging resources as a consumer.
Education on respect for the environment
- Travelling exhibition on cetaceans in the Canaries.
- Knowledge and responsible use of natural resources: water, energy resources…
- Awareness of the importance of recycling.
- Implementation of activities in nature.
- Taking care of the school orchard.
Education for the use of free time and leisure
- Importance of physical activity and sport.
- Rational use of Internet, video games and similar hobbies.
- Offer of games during breaks.
- The option of reading as a leisure activity.
Training in the use of ICT
- Using the computer room and personal computers.
- Use of new technologies for learning, information retrieval, presentation of assignments and exhibitions.
Education for gender equality
- Use of non-sexist language.
- Respect for individual differences by matters of gender.
- Participation in the activities offered by the nearby municipalities.
- In camping, trips … assignment of tasks regardless of sex.
- Exhibition of assignments, reading short stories, sociologist talks.