From 0 to 3 years old, the Costa Adeje School welcomes its students at “Humbi”, a 1st Cycle children’s centre, full of harmony with its own dining room, bedroom, playgrounds and adapted toilets, where babies grow up healthy and safe.
The children’s centre Humbi counts on 20 years of experience and has a classroom for babies younger than 12 months, three classrooms for one-year-old children and four classrooms for two-years-old ones.
Based on the Spanish education system, the institute is committed to a twenty-first century education, we aim to strengthen each child’s skills, developing their creativity, teamwork and social values.
In short, a complete education that pays attention to the intellectual and emotional part of each child.
What differentiates us from other institutions for children?
- Personalised education in Spanish and English
- Highly qualified and certified staff
- Ongoing communication with parents
- Clickedu centre management platform
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification
- S+ Safety Certificate for Children
- Complete programme of activities
- Excellent facilities
- Dining room
- Four digital blackboards
- Psychomotricity classroom
- Toilets in each classroom
More info here.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Contacts: Tel 922 712 779 firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Avenida Madroñal 10 38670 Adeje. Tenerife – Canary Islands