From 0 to 3 years old, the Costa Adeje School welcomes its students at “Humbi”, a 1st Cycle children’s centre, full of harmony with its own dining room, bedroom, playgrounds and adapted toilets, where babies grow up healthy and safe.
The children’s centre Humbi counts on 20 years of experience and has a classroom for babies younger than 12 months, three classrooms for one-year-old children and four classrooms for two-years-old ones.
Based on the Spanish education system, the institute is committed to a twenty-first century education, we aim to strengthen each child’s skills, developing their creativity, teamwork and social values.
In short, a complete education that pays attention to the intellectual and emotional part of each child.
What differentiates us from other institutions for children?
- Personalized education in Spanish and English.
- Regular communication with parents.
- Highly qualified teachers.
- Excellent facilities.
- Dining Hall.
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
- Certification by the National Association of Child Safety.
- Managed by the educational platform Clickedu.
- Summer Campus.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Contacts: Tel 922 712 779 email@example.com
Address: Avenida Madroñal 10 38670 Adeje. Tenerife – Canary Islands