A total of 6,500 square metres of sports facilities divided into the following areas:
- Covered pavilion, in parquet of 950 square metres, with stands for 1,000 people and a play area of 730 square metres for indoor football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, male and female toilets, warehouses, security system, latest generation sound and light system with automated controls.
- Covered pavilion of 552 square metres, with stands for 500 people with tatami and climbing wall.
- 2500 square metres of uncovered playgrounds with artificial turf, with 3 double and triple jump track, 5 50 metres speed tracks 3 artificial turf tennis courts with lights and stands for 400 people.
- Asphalt uncovered 1,500 square metres surface with basketball hoops and soccer goals.
- Covered parking lot for 120 vehicles.
Kindergarten students, secondary and high schools have two whilst primary school students have three weekly sessions pf Physical Education.
It is a mandatory activity within their curriculum, in which we aim to introduce them to different sports.
Extracurricular sports activities
Aerodance (dance with Aerobics)